Terms & Conditions
Version: 1.8 7th May 2019
- These Terms and Conditions, hereinafter the “Term and Conditions”, regulate the legal basis for players to partake in Online Bingo and Casino Games provided by Palatial Leisure Limited via this website. These Terms and Conditions apply to all games provided by the company.
- Palatial Leisure Limited is a company Registered in England and Wales, Company No: 02794499, under the laws of UK, and having its Registered Office at Palatial Leisure, Palace Bingo and Casino, Church Plain, Great Yarmouth, NR30 1PL, UK; Website www.westwaygames.com, and herein referred to as “Palatial Leisure Limited” and/or “the company”.
- Palatial Leisure Limited is Licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, Licence Number: 000441. The UK Gambling Commission is a single regulatory body that is responsible for the governance of all gambling activities in the UK.
- By using the Palatial Leisure Limited Website, opening a Player Account, using and re-using the Player Account, participating in the Online Bingo and Casino Games, or accepting any Prize, the Player warrants to fully understand, accept and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time by Palatial Leisure Limited. The player must always re-confirm acceptance before amendments come into effect. The version number and the date of the last update at the top of this page provide the player with information about when the last amendments have been made.
- The Player should not use the Palatial Leisure Limited Website, open a Player Account or use the same, participate in the Online Bingo and Casino Games, or accept any Prize, if the Player does not understand, accept and comply to these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions are published in several languages for information purposes. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between the player and Palatial Leisure Limited. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- “Account Holder”: an Individual who has successfully registered as a Player on the Palatial Leisure Limited Website and holds a Player Account, also referred to as a “Player”;
- "Affiliate": an individual, company, organisation or other party with whom Palatial Leisure Limited has an affiliate or partner agreement.
- “Agreement”: the underlying contract entered into between Palatial Leisure Limited and an individual upon successful registration as an Account Holder;
- “Home Jurisdiction”: the jurisdiction of which the Account Holder is a resident;
- “Palatial Leisure Limited Website”: the website found at the following URL address: www.thepalaces.com;
- “Online Bingo and Casino”: the virtual bingo and casino environment of the Palatial Leisure Limited Website, including the games contained therein;
- “Online Bingo and Casino Games”: the games available on the Palatial Leisure Limited Website, which require a Player to place a wager to participate;
- “Place of Contract”: UK;
- “Player Account”: an account, created upon the successful registration of a Player, which is personal to that Player, and which is to be used for bona fide gaming and gambling transactions;
- “Prize”: money or money’s worth won by the Account Holder by participating in the Online Casino Games.
References to the singular include references to the plural, and references to the masculine include references to the feminine form, as applicable.
- In additional to these Terms and Conditions, use of any IGT and Netent rgs™ games are also subject to the Terms and Conditions contained on the IGT rgs™ Terms and Netent rgs™ Terms page of their websites.
- Only individuals who are of legal age (i.e. over 18 years of age) are eligible to play on the Palatial Leisure Limited Website and participate in the Online Bingo and Casino Games. Furthermore, prospective players should be aware of and respect any legal prohibition/restriction or other rule in their Home Jurisdiction to participate in remote gambling activities.
- A Player is not permitted to participate in any Online Bingo and Casino Games on the Palatial Leisure Limited Website if he is resident in any one of the following countries: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Cuba, Estonia, France, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Martinique, Mayotte, North Korea, Qatar, Reunion, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United States of America and Venezuela. It is entirely and solely the Player’s responsibility to enquire and ensure that no laws applicable to participating in the Online Bingo and Casino Games are breached according to his Home Jurisdiction.
- The Player understands and accepts that Palatial Leisure Limited is unable and will not provide any legal advice regarding the laws applicable in the Home Jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction.
- A Player participating in Online Bingo and Casino Games warrants that he is legally allowed to do so and does not violate any law regulating online gaming in his Home Jurisdiction. A prohibition by the Home Jurisdiction will, at Palatial Leisure Limited’s discretion render the contract null and void.
- A prospective player will not be able to enter into an Agreement with Palatial Leisure Limited and a Player is not allowed to participate in any Online Casino Games, if he:
- is a member or employee of the company or any of its affiliates;
- is a spouse or relative of members of the company or any of its affiliates;
- is an individual who is suspected of laundering funds;
- Submits a deposit using a credit card or debit card which is registered under a name other than the thepalaces.com account holder;
- is a participant in an Online Bingo or Casino promotion and cashes-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- is a participant in an Online Bingo or Casino promotion and is deemed to have abused the bonus system including, but not limited to, the transfer of funds between game wallets to enable access to bonus funds ahead of cash funds, withdrawing deposits without genuine game play to trigger or accumulate bonuses or changing player details to accrue additional bonuses.
- provides incorrect or misleading registration information;
- is not of legal age;
- resides in a jurisdiction where participation in Online Bingo and Casino Games is prohibited by law;
- has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on his Player Account;
- does not intend to play at the Online Casino on his own behalf for personal entertainment only but rather he intends to play on behalf of others and/or against a pre-agreed fee or reward or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.)
- has "charged back" any of the deposits made with his credit card on his Player Account;
- is found cheating or if it is determined by the company that he has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to dupe the company; or
- has played at any other online casino under any of the circumstances set out above.
- An individual who already possesses a Player Account in his name, shall not be allowed to open a further Player Account on this Website.
- A player who arrives and registers at any Palatial Leisure Limited Website following direction to that website by an Affiliate, whether the Palatial Leisure Limited Website is branded for that Affiliate or not, shall become a customer of Palatial Leisure Limited. Details of that Player Account will only be shared with an Affiliate where the specific Affiliate agreement states that is to be the case.
- Palatial Leisure Limited is obliged by law to collect, analyse and retain all personal data necessary to identify a prospective Player before registration and to ensure, as far as is reasonably possible, that prospective players are not excluded for reasons stated under "Participation Eligibility". Consequently, an individual cannot participate in an Online Bingo and Casino Game unless that individual is registered as a Player and holds a Player Account. For an individual to be registered as a Player, that individual must submit an application for registration, which application will, at least, include the following details:
- the applicant’s age
- the applicant's identity;
- the applicant's place of residence; and
- the applicant's valid e-mail address.
- the applicant's valid mobile or landline phone number.
An individual applying for registration warrants and represents that any information provided by him in the application form is true and correct. If Palatial Leisure Limited becomes aware that an individual has provided false information when registering as a Player, it will not register the individual and, where that individual has already been registered, it will cancel that individual's registration as a Player.
- In the course of the application process, the player chooses a login name and a password (user credentials). Participation in any of Palatial Leisure Limited’s games can only be accessed by using the login name and password.
- The Player binds himself to keep his personalized user credentials secure and secret. Palatial Leisure Limited will never ask the Player to disclose this data apart from the username when required for customer support purposes.
- The Player shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use his Player Account, or play on his behalf or participate in any way in Online Bingo and Casino Games.
- It is in the Player’s interest to notify Palatial Leisure Limited at any indication of misuse of his login name or password and to request a change.
- A Player will be held responsible for all activity carried out on the player account.
- Palatial Leisure Limited offers the Player an online facility to restore forgotten login names or passwords. However, Palatial Leisure Limited cannot be held responsible for the loss of user credentials in the course of any error or failure not originating from Palatial Leisure Limited’s side.
- Harmful actions caused by third parties due to this is the sole responsibility of the Player and shall not be held against Palatial Leisure Limited.
- A Player may not have more than one Player Account on any individual Palatial Leisure Limited Website. If Palatial Leisure Limited detects an individual with more than one Player Account, it reserves the right to reallocate all funds to one of the Player Accounts and suspend or delete the other Player Accounts or to suspend all associated Player Accounts. No bonus credited to the suspended or deleted Player Accounts will be reallocated to the remaining Player Account.
- Upon successful registration, a Player may be awarded a bonus to his Player Account. Only one bonus per person can be used. In case of bonus abuse, said bonus will be forfeited and any funds on the relative Player Account shall be frozen.
Identification Checks and Documentation
If we were unable to identify you at the point of registration using our automated ID verification systems then we will need to ask you for some ID documentation before you can begin to use your account. You will not be able to deposit, withdraw or play any games until this is received.
Also, there may be occasions that we need to ask for copies of your identification documents even if you passed the automatic ID verification process at the point of registration. Reasons for this may include Anti-Money laundering checks, CDD, EDD, fraud investigations, due diligence checks, social responsibility investigations or as part of our random account auditing procedures.
How to Provide ID Documentation - When requested, we would expect to receive these documents pithing 72 hours. Photos of these documents can be sent in via any of our live help channels or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The types of identity documentation you may be asked to provide:
We may require two forms of ID, 1 from LIST A, and 1 from LIST B. Scanned copies or high quality image taken with a mobile phone are acceptable. We may also ask for a ‘selfie’ to help confirm photo identification. If you do not have any of these forms of ID then please contact support to discuss how you may meet the requirements.
LIST A (1 Document from this list)
EEA Member State Identity Card
Current UK or EEA Photocard Driving Licence
Resident Permit issued by the Home Office to EEA Nationals
National Identity Card (including Photograph)
LIST B (1 Document from this list, cannot be the same document used for List A)
Utility Bill issued within the last 3 months.
Council Tax Bill for current year.
UK Driving Licence.
Bank, Building Society or Credit Union Statement (dated in last 3 months).
Mortgage Statement for the last full year.
Solicitors Letter (dated in last 3 months) confirming house purchase or land registry confirmation of address.
HMRC Self Assessment letter or tax demand within current financial year.
NHS Medical Card
- The successful registration process activates a binding Agreement between the Player and Palatial Leisure Limited governed by the laws of the Place of the Contract, provided that there is no gambling prohibition or exclusion, in which case such an Agreement shall, at Palatial Leisure Limited’s discretion, be deemed to be null and void.
- Player registration is at Palatial Leisure Limited’s discretion.
- Any violation of these Terms and Conditions may cause the suspension and/or termination, at Palatial Leisure Limited’s discretion, of the Agreement.
- Palatial Leisure Limited is free to:
- Decline to open a Player Account and/or decline to accept deposits; without any explanation whatsoever;
- Request, at any time, documents to verify the identity and/or other facts provided by the Account Holder, at any time but especially before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals; These documents may include clear photo identification, proof of address and credit card copies. Player Accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof is provided.
- Suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in any Online Bingo and Casino Games and/or related promotional activities or other services, whenever there are legitimate concerns that a Player Account is, has been or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices.
- Transfer and/or license, without prior notice, data regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country when required by law or in order to complete processes related directly to the operation of the Website including Payment Processing providers, Age and Identity Verification services and Risk Management services, subject to Palatial Leisure Limited guaranteeing that the said data at all times is transferred and managed in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar.
- The use and abuse of a software bug in any of the gambling software provided on the Palatial Leisure Limited Website is illegal. A Player who detects a bug on the gambling software must inform Palatial Leisure Limited as soon as possible via telephone or email at email@example.com. Palatial Leisure Limited shall take all necessary measures in case of a use and/or abuse of a bug from a Player, such as blocking of the Player Account, freezing of the funds and eventually the institution of legal proceedings
- The Agreement creates a Player Account. By placing wagers, the Player warrants that he is legally able to do so within his Home Jurisdiction and that he acknowledges and accepts that Palatial Leisure Limited does not provide any warranties about the legal situation in his Home Jurisdiction regarding real money Online Bingo and Casino Games.
- Payment of taxes, if any, due on any Player winnings are the Player’s sole responsibility.
- A Player Account is opened, held and settled in the currency chosen by the Player form those available on the Palatial Leisure Limited Website. All amounts displayed relating to wagers and Prizes shall be quoted with the symbol of the said currency. Palatial Leisure Limited calculates and settles all matters involving exchange rates in accordance at currently applicable exchange rates. Slight differences may occur between the agreed amounts and the recorded amounts due to variances between exchange rates. The use of the “£” symbol indicates Great Britain Pounds only and the use of the “€” symbol indicates Euros only.
- Palatial Leisure Limited administers the money deposited by the players on a trust basis until further notice by the players. No interest shall accrue on funds, including Prizes, deposited and/or kept in a Player Account.
- Deposits to, and withdrawals from, a Player Account shall at all times be made through a Financial Institution (a bank and/or other similar regulated institution) or a Payment Solution Provider (intermediary acting as a payment agent) unless utilising the limited cash deposit and withdrawal facilities available at some Palatial Leisure Limited premises.
- Palatial Leisure Limited may accept cash funds only in person at a Palatial Leisure Limited premises where this facility is offered. Palatial Leisure Limited may refuse cash transactions at it's sole discretion.
- All money transactions are checked to prevent Money Laundering. Suspicious transactions or activities will be handled under the Palatial Leisure Limited Anti-Monel Laundering (AML) policy and procedures and will, if appropriate, be reported to the relevant authorities.
- Funds deposited in one account cannot be transferred into another account.
- Palatial Leisure Limited shall not make a payment in excess of two thousand Pounds (or its equivalent under the operational currency) out of a Player Account until the Account Holder's identity, age and place of residence have been verified.
- Palatial Leisure may request suitable photo and address identification for any withdrawal, regardless of amount and in such cases the withdrawal will not be processed until such identification is received.
- Palatial Leisure Limited shall not accept a wager from an Account Holder unless there are adequate funds in the Player Account to cover the amount of the wager.
- Deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline, for reasons outside Palatial Leisure Limited’s control, legitimate credit/debit or other cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, may not be possible to process.
- The minimum deposit amount is £10. This amount may be greater for certain deposit methods as relatively greater costs may be incurred for Palatial Leisure Limited when using such methods.
- The player can close his/her member account by contacting customer service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to close the player’s member account and to refund the account balance deducted with relevant withdrawal charges, at Palatial Leisure Limited’s absolute discretion and without any mandatory obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- The player agrees that deposits will be handled by Palatial Leisure Limited directly or through a payment provider or any other third party.
- Palatial Leisure Limited cannot guarantee that there will not be any delay in the processing of deposits by a third party.
- Palatial Leisure Limited is entitled to determine minimum and maximum threshold amounts to be deposited in the member’s account, at Palatial Leisure Limited’s sole discretion.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the registration process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- In the event of the Player receiving books or games to play or their account being credited online, any failure of the clearance of these requested transactions and or deposits will result in the member being liable both for the bank fees (at Palatial Leisure Limited's discretion) and the amount deposited.
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to represent for payment any failed credits as often as it feels necessary in order to receive the payment for the monies credited to the member. A member may avoid any fees and charges by refunding the payment in full to Palatial Leisure Limited before the refusal by the payment provider.
- A Purchase will be void if for any reason payment is not received by Palatial Leisure Limited or if there is an applicable charge-back at a later date.
- Withdrawals can only be made from winnings and not from deposits made to the Player Account unless associated with a permanent account closure, in such cases Palatial Leisure Limited may levy a surcharge to offset transaction and administrative costs.
- Withdrawals will be paid back to the payment method last used to make a deposit where this is possible. A minimum payout request of £20 is required unless the withdrawal request is associated with permanent account closure.
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to charge a 10% fee in the event a player requests a withdrawal without a member account accruing equal or more than the amount of money deposited.
- Withdrawals by the player will be transferred only to the same account from where the funds paid into the player’s account originated.
- In all cases, a withdrawal request may be remain in pending until all financial transactions have been settled and cleared.
- Withdrawals will be made as quickly as possible but a player must allow up to thirty (30) days to receive any payments due to unforeseen processing delays within Palatial Leisure Limited or financial institutions.
- Only one (1) withdrawal may be made every 24 hours.
General Casino Bonus Terms
- The player acknowledges and understands that additional terms and conditions exist with respect to:
- The Palace Elite Loyalty Program
- Refer A Friend Bonus
- The Royal Reload Bonus
- Bingo Welcome Bonus
- Casino Welcome Bonus
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to withdraw the bonus and possible winnings if any term of the promotion has been breached. The player can be held responsible for possible costs Palatial Leisure Limited incurs due to the breach of the player.
- All bonuses issued by Palatial Leisure Limited cannot be paid out unless the wagering requirements have been reached by the player.
- The standard wagering requirement for bonus money is 35 times the bonus amount received. This may change for specific promotions if specified on the concerning promotion page.
- All bonuses have an expiry date. The standard expiry date for bonus money is 30 days. The expiry date can change for specific promotions. In such an event, the expiry date will be listed on the concerning promotion page. Wagering requirements need to have been met at the expiry date. Palatial Leisure Limited may cancel debit bonus credit from the player’s account after the expiry date.
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to annul/change/stop any promotion, will alert its customers accordingly.
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded if the player has not used the bonuses within 90 days from the date on which they were awarded.
- Multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household/ are prohibited. Where multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household are suspected, the bonus/promotion will be forfeited and any funds on the player's account may be withheld or frozen.
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to reject multiple participations in the same bonus/promotion campaign from the same IP address in the event that Palatial Leisure Limited suspects fraud is being perpetrated. In this case, the player(s) will no longer be eligible to participate in the bonus/promotion and any funds on their player account(s) may be withheld.
- Palatial Leisure Limited’s bonus scheme conditions are published in several languages for information purposes. It is only the English version, and the English version only, that is the legal basis of the relationship between the player and Palatial Leisure Limited.
- In the event of conflicting information, the information described in these terms and conditions shall prevail over any terms and conditions provided in the terms and conditions for Palatial Leisure Limited promotions and bonuses and the terms and conditions governing the Loyal Palaces program.
- The content displayed in jackpots on www.ThePalaces.com & any other Palatial Leisure Limited brands are updated regularly but not in real time, therefore the value displayed may not be 100% accurate. After the jackpot having been won and claimed, the precise amount of the jackpot will be calculated in accordance with the number of rounds played up to the time the jackpot is won and claimed.
- As mentioned above, the content displayed in the Jackpots are not in real-time, therefore it is possible, however rare an occurrence, that a jackpot may be won by one player and then won immediately after by another player whilst the the jackpots are updating, the win is the new re-seeded jackpot which may be lower. In most cases, the delay results in a greater jackpot win return.
- Jackpot wins are contingent on the verification process carried out by Palatial Leisure Limited and the concerned software provider. All decisions stemming from this are final and no correspondence will be entered into to.
- Jackpots can only be won using real money only.
- Some jackpot meters might display different currencies than the player is playing in. If that player wins and is playing casino games in a different currency, then the exact amount won will be converted into the currency the player is playing in and then credited to the player’s account in less than 48 hours.
- Palatial Leisure Limited & the Software Providers concerned, reserve the right to alter & void the jackpot rules at any time and without any correspondence.
- In the event that a progressive jackpot which is managed by a software provider is won, the concerned software supplier shall transfer the Jackpot funds to Palatial Leisure Limited. As the funds might appear in a currency different from the one the player is playing in and that player requests a withdrawal of the jackpot win, Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to transfer the funds received from the software provider, in the currency it received it in. In this case, the amount received by the player will be subject to different costs that might vary from the total jackpot amount as a result. These factors include currency exchange fluctuations and currency conversion costs.
Refer a Friend Bonus
- The 'Refer a Friend' Bonus is intended for individual use only and cannot be applied to Webmasters or on a bigger scale.
- The 'Refer A Friend' Bonus is only available for players who have not registered an account with Palatial Leisure Limited.
- There is a limit of 15 referrals per month and these referred players must deposit a minimum of £10 and the referred player must deposit within 14 days from the date of the referral.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse the bonus if we reasonably suspect that in case either the referrer or the referee has violated or violates any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Once the referee has achieved the necessary criteria, the ‘Refer A Friend’ Bonus will be granted to the referrer within 48 hours.
- The ‘Refer A Friend’ Bonus will be given in £10 Bonus Funds is subject to the standard wagering requirements specified above in General Bonus Terms.
- The referee should not share with the referrer, a payment or deposit account, the same email address, IP address or computer/device.
- The referee must register through the link sent by the referrer in order for the referrer to be eligible for the ‘Refer A Friend’ Bonus.
- Before completing the 'Refer A Friend”' Bonus application and clicking the "Claim Promotion" button on this page(link), the referrer must ensure that all of the referees whose names and email addresses which have been supplied to the Site have consented to receive a referral email and are at least 18 years of age (or such other higher minimum legal age in any applicable jurisdiction), and that it is legal for them to participate in the games offered at the Site in any applicable jurisdiction.
- If the referrer and referee are registered through the same IP address, this will void the referral.
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to this bonus offer and in the event there is a dispute the General Terms and Conditions will take precedence.
1. ThePalaces reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of its promotions at any time.
2. All bonuses are limited to one per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (e.g Office, College, Public Library).
3. When you, the user, have completed all steps in your sign-up registration, which consist of: an honest completion of the fields in the registration form, all KYC "Know Your Customer" checks have been validated and your email has been verified as well as any other type of identification deemed necessary by ThePalaces, as well as depositing at least £10 then you will be granted Free Spins.
4.Once a player has completed his first depsoit, 50 Free Spins will be allocated to the player's account within 24 hours.
5. Like every other bonus, Free Spins and the winnings from Free Spins issued by ThePalaces are subject to wagering requirements.
6. In order for the player to release this to their real cash balance, they must satisfy ThePalaces' standard wagering requirement of 35 times the bonus amount initially received.
7. Below shows the Table of Games' ratios and how they contribute towards unlocking playable bonus money:
- The bonus balance cannot be used to fulfill the wagering requirements unless stated otherwise in the concerning promotion.
- The player has 30 days to meet the wagering requirements for Free Spins Bonus Winnings.
- Sign-Up Free Spins are exclusive to the game (s) used in the advertised promotion alone.
- Until explicitly stated otherwise, Free Spins will expire within 7 days of being granted.
ThePalaces' Elite Loyalty Program (Terms & Conditions)
- Palatial Leisure Limited retains the sole right to interpret and apply the terms and conditions of ThePalaces Elite loyalty program at all times.
- Loyalty Points levels & points awarded by game play will be as follows:
Palace Elite Levels of Nobility
Baron / Baroness
Lord or Lady
15,000 Palace Elite Points
Lord or Lady
Duke / Duchess
45,000 Elite Points
Price / Princess
90,000 Palace Elite Points
Your Royal Highness
King / Queen
120,000 Palace Elite Points
Palace Elite Points Awarded by Game Play
1 Palace Elite Point
1 Palace Elite Point
Roulette / Live roulette
1 Palace Elite Point
1 Palace Elite Point
1 Palace Elite Point
1 Palace Elite Point
1 Palace Elite Point
1 Palace Elite Point
- Palace Elite Points may not be transferred, bartered, sold or traded in any way. Palace Elite Points have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Palace Elite Points are a means of rewarding active players for using ThePalaces' products. Should ThePalaces' suspect a player is generating Palace Elite Points for the purpose of generating additional Palace Elite Points (such as by performing risk-free actions continuously), ThePalaces' reserves the right to delete the player’s Palace Elite Points balance and exclude the player from ThePalaces' Elite loyalty program.
- Palatial Leisure Limited may also, at its sole discretion, close a player's account and freeze any funds held in it, in the event that it suspects the player of abusing ThePalaces' Elite loyalty program.
- If Palatial Leisure Limited decides that a particular player is no longer eligible for ThePalaces' Elite loyalty program, Palatial Leisure Limited may exclude a player from ThePalaces' Elite loyalty program at its sole discretion and at any time.
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to withdraw the player’s Palace Elite Points balance if it finds any of its terms and conditions have been breached.
- ThePalaces' reserves the right to cancel and/or revoke Palace Elite Points that may have been obtained through misuse of the system.
- Loyal Palace Points will expire should the player fail to earn new points over a twelve-month period, at which point any such points remaining will be removed from their account.
- Players are responsible for providing the correct information when ordering products from the Loyal Palace Shop. Palatial Leisure Limited is not responsible for any products ordered through the Loyal Palace Shop, that are not delivered due to incorrect information being supplied by the player.
- Palatial Leisure Limited is not responsible for product defects and failures. All items in the Loyal Palace Shop will be purchased through official dealers. Players receive a copy of the invoice and in the event of a defect or fault occurring with items ordered through the Loyal Palace Shop, it is the player’s responsibility to resolve any issues with those products with the dealer of the products and/or their manufacturer.
- ThePalaces' General Terms & Conditions also apply at all times.
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to provide substitute products of similar value should the specified product ordered through the Loyal Palace Shop become unavailable for any reason.
- Products ordered through the Loyal Palace Shop are not transferable.
- On the product detail page in the Loyal Palace Shop, additional terms may be given.
- Only individuals are eligible for participation in the ThePalaces' Elite loyalty program. Only the individual named in the ThePalaces' member account may play using that account.
- The Palatial Leisure Limited complaints procedure is available on the website. This procedure will also be provided on request.
- Complaints shall be made either via the Live Help customer support facility, via telephone, in writing or via email to the email addresses detailed on the contact us pages or in the complaints procedure detailed on the Website.
- Palatial Leisure Limited management will address the complaint and inform the Player about the results of its inquiry into the complaint within 14 days from the date on which the complaint was lodged.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the results of the first stage of the enquiry, then the complaint may be escalated to a Palatial Leisure Limited Company Director who will review the complaint and inform the Player of the result within 14 days of the escalation of the complaint.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the response to the complaint by Palatial Leisure Limited and the complaint relates to the complainant's gambling transactions, then a dispute may be lodged.
- If a dispute is raised, then it may be referred to a nominated Independent Third Party for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). Palatial Leisure's nominated Independent Third Party is IBAS, the Independent Betting Adjudication Service, who can be contacted at www.ibas-uk.com
- Any legal dispute regarding a transaction in relation to a Player Account that cannot or is not resolved in satisfactory way to either party shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts or tribunals of the Place of the Contract and settled in accordance with the law of the same.
- Only the data recorded on the secure online gaming platform system is applicable and decisive for the determining the result of the actual Bingo or Casino Online Game.
Reasons for Player Account Cancellation
- In the case of any attempt by the Player to cheat or defraud Palatial Leisure Limited, if a Player abuses the bonus systems or if the Player makes untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Online Bingo and Casino’s operation, Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to cancel the Player Account and to report the actions committed by the Player together with his identity and registration data to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- In any of such cases, Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to sue the Player for civil damages for all losses and damage to its reputation and freeze any funds in the Player Account.
- Palatial Leisure Limited reserves the right to cancel any Player Account at any time for any reason without notice to the Player. In the case of such termination any legitimate funds in the Player Account balance will be refunded into the account from which the funds originated. Any bonus funds on the Player Account and any winnings deemed not to have been legitimately obtained will not be refunded.
- Where the Player Account is cancelled due to the player being under the age of 18 then all deposits will be returned to the account from which they were originally deposited.
- In the event that Palatial Leisure Limited closes a player account due to contravention of any of the rules of the site or due to fraudulent activity or abuse of the bonus / promotion system, an administrative fee of £50 may be levied and may be taken from unused player deposits and legitimate winnings, invoiced directly to the Player for payment or a combination of these methods.
- Details of the available bonuses and their qualifying criteria are contained in the General Bonus Terms section above. Failure to observe the bonus or promotion rules or abuse of the bonus system will result in the removal of bonuses and account suspension.
- If a player account remains inactive (i.e. there has not been no login attempt performed by the player on the operator’s website) for a period of 12 months, we will charge the player an administration fee of £5 a month. An email will be sent wherein, the player will be reminded that there remains real money in his or her account and that they will be charged the administration fee if they do not login within 30 days
- Should the player's balance be less than £5.00, the remaining balance will be deducted. Deducting the fee from the player’s member account will not result in a negative player balance. Palatial Leisure Limited shall contact the player once per month after the 12 months to remind him or her of their account.
- If the player starts playing again on his/her account before the account becomes dormant and after Palatial Leisure Limited has begun charging the player’s member account with the administrative fee, Palatial Leisure Limited will refund the player’s member account with the administrative fees charged.
Player Limits and Self Exclusion
- Palatial Leisure Limited commits itself to social responsibility and the strict Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP) of the UK Gambling Commission and accordingly offers the Player a wide range of Responsible Gaming features.
- A Player may by written notice (email, post) or the appropriate online facility on the Palatial Leisure Limited Website:
- set a limit on the amount he may wager within a specified period of time;
- set a limit on the losses he may incur within a specified period of time;
- set a limit on the amount of time he may play in any one session;
- exclude himself from playing for a definite period of time being a minimum of 6 months.
- A Player who has set a limit may change or revoke the limit by written notice or electronic notice given to Palatial Leisure Limited.
- A notice increasing or revoking a limit has effect only after seven (7) days after Palatial Leisure Limited has received the notice.
- A Player who has set an exclusion may not change or revoke the exclusion prior to the end of the selected exclusion period. At the end of this period the exclusion will remain in effect unless positive action is taken by the Player to life the exclusion. This lifting of the exclusion can only be lifted by Palatial Leisure Limited following contact in person or by phone with a Palatial Leisure Limited Company Director who will consider the application to lift the exclusion.
- A lifting of an exclusion at the end of the exclusion period will always be subject to a 24 hour cooling off period before any Player Account access is reinstated .
- A notice reducing a limit or introducing an exclusion has effect immediately after it is actually received by Palatial Leisure Limited. Proof that a notice has been sent by post does not in any way amount to proof that such notice has been actually received by Palatial Leisure Limited or proof of the date of such receipt.
- Palatial Leisure Limited will not accept wagers and participation in any Online Bingo or Casino Game from a Player contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the Player.
- Palatial Leisure Limited also makes available a feature called Reality Check which:
- suspends play;
- clearly indicates for how long the Player has been playing;
- displays the Player’s winnings and losses during such period of time and the resulting balance in the Player Account;
- requires the Player to confirm that the Player has read the message;
- gives an option to the Player to end the session or return to the Online Bingo or Casino Game.
- The default value for the Reality Check message is 60 minutes, which value can be set to any lesser time by the Player. The relative facility is provided in the “My Account” section of the Palatial Leisure Limited Website.
- Palatial Leisure Limited also makes available a feature called Session Timeout which allows the Player to limit his playing time. After the selected time has elapsed the Player will be asked if he wishes to continue playing or cease playing for the day or reset the session to another time.
Exclusion of Liability
- The Player shall hold the company, its employees, officers, directors, licencees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from all cost, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever, which may arise as a result of entering, using or reusing the Palatial Leisure Limited Website, its materials, and its server by participating in Online Bingo and Casino Games or accepting any Prize.
- The Player further and specifically indemnifies Palatial Leisure Limited, its employees, officers, directors, licencees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction with the company and/or any of the parties mentioned before. Actions shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions which might arise as a result of the criminalisation of the online/internet wagering within the Player’s jurisdiction.
- The Player understands that Palatial Leisure Limited takes no responsibility whatsoever, direct or indirect, for losses that may occur to the Player when using the Online Bingo and Casino in connection with the following scenarios:
- In the event of a force majeure;
- An outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism;
- The acts of government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent);
- Fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout or industrial action of any kind.
Palatial Leisure Limited can only be held liable for fraud or gross negligence or that of his employees or agents, or by reason of any failure to fulfil an obligation constituting one of the fundamental elements of the Agreement. In the event that Palatial Leisure Limited is found liable in any way, by a court of law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over Palatial Leisure Limited, then its liability is limited to the amount of the wager made or the net winnings, whichever is the lesser. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the Player Account or the amount transferred into or out of the Player Account, whichever is the lesser.
- Palatial Leisure Limited shall not be held liable for malfunctions or technical errors, for which Palatial Leisure Limited is not responsible. In particular, Palatial Leisure Limited shall not be held liable for attempts by the Player to participate in the Online Bingo and Casino Games by methods, means or ways which are not intended by the company. Misuse will result in all play and pays being voided. Furthermore, Palatial Leisure Limited shall not be held liable for harmful actions of third parties.
- Palatial Leisure Limited ensures that game interruptions by a failure of the company’s telecommunications system or a failure of the Player’s computer system do not affect the Player Account balance to his disadvantage. Palatial Leisure Limited shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the approved computer system enables a Player whose participation in an Online Bingo and Casino Game is, after he made a wager, interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or a failure of the Player’s computer system that prevents the Player from continuing the same, to resume, on the restoration of the system, his participation in the Online Bingo and Casino Game that was interrupted as at the time immediately before the interruption. In the case of Online Bingo games, the game will continue on the game server and the result determined correctly regardless of the Players connection or technical status. If Palatial Leisure Limited’s computer does not enable a Player to continue, after the restoration of the system, with an Online Casino Game interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or the Player’s computer system, Palatial Leisure Limited shall:
- ensure that the Online Casino Game is terminated; and
- refund the amount of the wager to the Player by placing it in the Player’s account.
- If an Online Bingo and Casino Game is started but miscarries because of a failure of Palatial Leisure Limited’s computer operating system, Palatial Leisure Limited shall: refund the amount wagered in the Online Bingo and Casino Game to the Player by crediting it to the Player Account or, if the Player Account no longer exists, by paying it to the Player in an approved manner, and if the Player has an accrued credit at the time the Online Bingo and Casino Game miscarries, credit to the Player Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the Player Account no longer exists, pay it to the Player in an approved manner.
- Palatial Leisure Limited never use robots or other automated tools to simulate player activity. Players should be aware that the use of automated tools other than those available to all players on the Website (such as auto-buy functionality) are not permitted but Palatial Leisure Limited has no ability to restrict their use by other players.
Rights of Use
- Materials of the Online Bingo and Casino Games (whether obtained electronically or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors.
- Any materials submitted for Prize claims become the property of Palatial Leisure Limited and will not be returned.
- Palatial Leisure Limited is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage delayed mail, requests, Prize claims or entries.
- All Player’s information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Palatial Leisure Limited recommends that the Player prints out all transaction data, rules of the game, cancellation regulations, and payment methods in order to avoid misunderstandings at a later time and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- While Palatial Leisure Limited upholds strict confidentiality regarding all relations with Player’s Data, Players are advised that such data will be disclosed if required by competent regulatory and other governmental or judicial authorities, and/or in the event that a Player is suspected of violating the Palatial Leisure Limited Terms and Conditions, data can be disclosed to a third party for investigation purposes.
- The Account Holder has the right to require access to the Account Holder's own personal data and/or has the right to correct and update his personal data.
- To identify the Account Holder's preferred language so it is automatically selected when the Account Holder returns to the Palatial Leisure Limited Website;
- To ensure that bets placed by the Account Holder are associated with the Account Holder's Player Account;
- To ensure that the Account Holder receives any bonuses the Account Holder is eligible for;
- For internal statistical analysis.
Final and Exclusive Agreement
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive Agreement between the Player and Palatial Leisure Limited and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and Palatial Leisure Limited with regards to playing at the Online Bingo and Casino.
- Palatial Leisure Limited may need to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time for a number of reasons, including but not limited to commercial reasons; and/or to comply with law or regulations; and/or to comply with instructions, guidance or recommendations from a regulatory body; or for customer service reasons. The most up-to-date edition can be accessed at the 'Terms and Conditions' link in the footer section of the Palatial Leisure Limited Website. Where Palatial Leisure Limited wishes to make substantial changes to the terms, it will (where reasonably practicable) give the Players as much prior notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable via email to the email address stipulated in their Player Account or via notice on the Palatial Leisure Limited Website. If a Player objects to any of the changes, he may cancel his Player Account. The continued use of Palatial Leisure Limited’s services or any part of the Palatial Leisure Limited Website after the date on which the amended Terms and Conditions are stated to come into effect will be deemed to be a binding acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions, including (for the avoidance of doubt) any additions, removals, substitutions or other changes, whether or not the Player has had notice of, or has read, the so revised Terms and Conditions.
- Special Terms and Conditions exist for the claiming of all promotional offers. Any wagering requirements for withdrawal of bonus money or free credits will be specifically stipulated on the Palatial Leisure Limited Website in the 'Promotions' section.
- Any criminal or suspicious activities may be reported.
- Remissions will be effected only to the account from where they originated. Palatial Leisure Limited will carry out any remission requests within five working days.
- Palatial Leisure Limited is authorised by the UK Gambling Commission. All bets and wagers will be taken, held and completed in the UK. All transactions take place at the Place of Contract.
- UK legislation applies exclusively to the Agreement. Any direct or indirect claims or disputes regarding these Terms and Conditions are to be handled via the applicable UK court of law.
- These Terms and Conditions as published from time to time in English govern the Agreement. Translations into other languages are made as a service to the Player and are made in good faith. However, in the event of ambiguity between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
- Participation in Online Bingo and Casino Games implies the knowledge and the acceptance of the limits of the internet, especially: the technical capacity, the interruption risks, and in general, the risks inherent of any connection and transmission failure; the lower level of protection of data and the contamination risks by potential virus circulating on the net.
- All telephone communications between Account Holders and Palatial Leisure Limited may be recorded for security, training purposes and/or accounting purposes.
- All Internet communications are kept on record for accounting purposes.